Laura Prelle joined Prelle Eron & Bailey in 2009 as the firm’s business manager. She manages the firm’s day-to-day activities, including accounting, human resources, marketing, and regulatory compliance. She has enjoyed watching the firm grow into a vital, prominent Kansas bankruptcy firm.
Laura was born and raised in Hutchinson, Kansas. She has been managing the business and accounting affairs of various Wichita area companies since 1998.
Wichita State University, B.S. 1999, Mathematics
- Prelle Eron & Bailey, Firm Manager, 2009-present
- Superior School Supplies, Inc., Staff Accountant, 2006-2009
- The Shadow Bistro & Bar, Bookkeeper, 2003-2004
- Dunning & Associates CPAs LLC, Payroll Administrator, 1999-2004
- American MENSA, 2011-present
- ALA (Association of Legal Administrators), 2016-present
- WALA (Wichita Area Association of Legal Administrators), 2016-present Past President/Membership Chair