Joe joined Eron Law in November 2011. He has been practicing law since April 1975 when he was admitted to the Indiana Bar. While in Indiana, Joe was in private practice in Indianapolis and also served as a judge pro tempore of Marion County Superior Court No. 5, as well as the hearing officer for the State of Indiana’s Violent Crime Compensation Board. Joe relocated to Kansas in November 1980 and was admitted to the Kansas Bar.
Joseph H Cassell is licensed to practice in the Southern District of Indiana, District of Kansas and Colorado, the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Supreme Courts of Indiana and Kansas.
Joe practices in the areas of oil, gas and mineral law, general civil and tort litigation, FLSA wage/hour litigation, and Social Security disability law.
Joe is married and resides in Wichita.
Wabash College, B.A. 1971
Indiana University – Indpls. School of Law, J.D. 1975
- Eron Law, Of Counsel, November 2011 – present
- Redmond & Nazar, L.L.P., Of Counsel, August 2004 – November 2011
- Render Kamas LLC, Of Counsel, 2002 – 2004
- Cassell & Lower, LLC, 1992 – 2001
- Private practice, 1983 – 1992
- Rupe Oil Co, General Counsel, 1980 – 1983
- Watkins, Leslie & Cassell, 1978 – 1980
- Watkins & Cassell, 1975 – 1978
State of Indiana, 1975 – present
State of Kansas, 1980 – present
10th Circuit Court of Appeals, 2005 – present
Federal District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 1975 – present
Federal District Court, District of Kansas, 1980 – present
Federal District Court, District of Colorado, 2000 — present
American Bar Association, 1975-present
Kansas Bar Association, 1980-present
Wichita Bar Association, 1983-present